Tim Tim is offline

Default I don’t watch any of it, but this is interesting...

8:46
On Fri, 14 Dec 2018 05:34:37 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

To see how low CNN is in the ratings game.

https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/octo...ombined/382598

Maybe all that 45 bashing isn’t healthy.

Certainly not when that is all they do. Lemon and Cooper were just
becoming tedious to watch long before I cut the cord

Well, at least you had a cord to cut. I never got into it. When CNN changed their format years ago, that did it for me. It became visual talk radio then...