John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Wonderful to watch...

On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 11:55:13 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 12/12/2018 11:52 AM, John H. wrote:
On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 08:28:50 -0600, Boating All Out wrote:

In article ,
says...

On 12/12/18 8:26 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

I don't expect you to understand.* Just tighten up your blinders and
carry on.

Understand what? That Trump is a crooked, master ****up? I got that.

Nancy warned him repeatedly to take it off camera. She
didn't want the American people to see our President be a
fool by her and Schumer. But the fool didn't take her
advice.

Warned, my ass. She didn't want the cameras to record the fact that they were not going to
negotiate.

I have to admit. I was laughing my ass off as Pelosi and Schumer
squirmed around in their seats, looking at the press and cameras.

Trump didn't give a ****. Let the public know what's going on for a change.

Loved it. No one on CNN mentioned that the first insult was thrown by Schumer, a liberal.