Default Wonderful to watch...

On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 09:33:40 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/12/18 9:28 AM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 12/12/18 8:26 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

I don't expect you to understand.Â* Just tighten up your blinders and
carry on.

Understand what? That Trump is a crooked, master ****up? I got that.

Nancy warned him repeatedly to take it off camera. She
didn't want the American people to see our President be a
fool by her and Schumer. But the fool didn't take her
advice.

Trump thinks he is a dictator like the guys he likes and admires most...

.... and Schumer thinks he is Shecky Green, what's your point?