John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default It's Fretwell's Fault

On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 08:10:10 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Keyser Soze

On 12/11/18 9:21 AM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:*
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:*

On 12/10/18 9:53 PM, Justan Ohlphart wrote: In the movies, they use a pillow. Is that what you dumb****s use on your "smocking" gun? * **

*

I think yur spell cheka is screwing up again.*
*

"No, ****-for-brains, "Smocking Gun" is a phrase your fearful leader,*
Donald Bone Spurs Trump, used the other day instead of using the correct*
phrase, "smoking gun." No surprise...you are as culturally illiterate as*
he is. Were you also a pussy grabber back when your dick worked?"

Any evidence that it ever worked?
We never hear him claiming to have children.

Did you miss this Connie, or do you just not have the balls to address it? I see you're stupidly
sticking your head out of the sand to suckup to Harry!

No denigration of faith there, Connie, only of some priests and lawyers. Perhaps you don't know the
difference between denigration of your faith and friends and a joke?

Funny, you make a comment about a joke, but haven't the balls to say something to Krause when he
comes down hard on Christianity or your friends. Why is that, Connie?