Default Yo Bill and Its Me

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 20:14:52 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/10/18 4:56 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 12:00:04 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/10/18 11:49 AM, Tim wrote:
John H
Well, most of the pellet grills use the same size pellets, but pellets come in different quality.
Grill pellets and stove pellets are two totally different animals.

Here's an article that discusses smoking pellets:
https://thekitchenprofessor.com/blog...smoker-pellets

Hmmm, I didn’t know that. I figured they all were what they all are.... pellets is pellets.

Rabbit pellets differ, too, depending on the breed.

I don't really know much about rabbits but I have shot a few. I didn't
use the scat to track them tho. What is the main difference?
Shape, Smell or Taste?

Shape and color.

I guess I never paid that much attention.