True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default Yo Bill and Its Me

John H

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 18:16:44 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:Â*

Tim wrote:Â*
Keyser SozeÂ*
On 12/10/18 11:49 AM, Tim wrote:Â*
John HÂ*
Well, most of the pellet grills use the same size pellets, but pelletsÂ*
come in different quality.Â*
Grill pellets and stove pellets are two totally different animals.Â*
Â*
Here's an article that discusses smoking pellets:Â*
Â*https://thekitchenprofessor.com/blog...oker-pelletsÂ*
Â*
........Â*
Â*
Â*
Hmmm, Â*I didn’t know that. I figured they all were what they all are....Â*
pellets is pellets.Â*
Â*

Â*
Rabbit pellets differ, too, depending on the breed.Â*
.......Â*
Could be, Harry. i really wouldn’t know so I’ll leave that up to your expertise...Â*
Â*

Â*
Harry knows ****.Â*

"LOL! I can think of only one person who may know more. He discusses turds and toilets in almostÂ*
every post."

Huh?
Y'all are the one who posted the picture of a Christmas gift that all 'mericans should receive this Christmas.
Yes...I'm talking about that JohnnyMop with Trumps head on it.
Even better would be to add your likeness kissing his flabby butt.
SNERK....that could be a best seller...especially here in wrecked.boats.