John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Yo Bill and Its Me

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 09:59:06 -0500 (EST), Justan Ohlphart wrote:

John H. Wrote in message:
On 9 Dec 2018 21:52:08 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote: On Sun, 9 Dec 2018 12:02:54 -0800 (PST), Its Me wrote: On Sunday, December 9, 2018 at 11:35:10 AM UTC-5, John H wrote: I just ordered a few bags of Traeger pellets. As you've probably been doing this much longer than me, what brand pellets do you like? I really like these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00819OICI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I also keep some mesquite pellets around for those smokes when I want a bit more flavor. The hot lick down here is supposed to be button wood. After the second round of cleaning out my canal after Irma I had a pile of it and it disappeared off the side of the road in a day. I just out the word out it was there and it was gone. It is somewhat a protected tree here and hard to find in quantity. I was claiming storm damage if anyone asked me ;-) It was

somewhat true but I cut them way back so I would not get clobbered on the next storm. I don't feel bad. I have about 30 of them growing up on the power line and I have whacked the invasives so they are doing quite well. I think it is great the righties eat lots of meats they smoke. What couldbe better than righties ingesting mass quantities of heterocyclic amine(HCA) and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) that can cause cancers ofthe breast, colon, liver, skin, lung, prostate.There's something sick about your continuous wishing for my death and/or the ill health of otherhuman beings. I see your boy thinks that's normal behavior, but it really isn't.

Who is Fat Harry's boy?

Take a swag.