John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Yo Bill and Its Me

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 08:49:38 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

John H
Well, most of the pellet grills use the same size pellets, but pellets come in different quality.
Grill pellets and stove pellets are two totally different animals.

Here's an article that discusses smoking pellets:
https://thekitchenprofessor.com/blog...smoker-pellets

Hmmm, I didn’t know that. I figured they all were what they all are.... pellets is pellets.

No, there's big differences in them. A 20lb Traeger bad sells, usually, for about $19. But some
brands sell 40lbs for the same price. Big difference in quality.