Default States ranked by household income

On Sat, 8 Dec 2018 14:05:16 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

States ranked by household income...

https://www.census.gov/content/dam/C...acsbr17-01.pdf

Without factoring in the cost of living, this is a pretty meaningless
number.
I would start with taxes and the cost of real estate/rent.

IBM had 5 salary "corridors" and DC was #4, Florida was #2.
Hawaii, The bay area of California and NYC were #5.
The difference top to bottom was about 40-45%

I was lucky that my DC manager "salary protected" me and I got to
bring the DC salary with me when I moved here. I was making about
$15-18k more than the other guys here.