Its Me Its Me is offline

Default Smoked Classic Porchetta

On Wednesday, December 5, 2018 at 4:13:57 PM UTC-5, Tim wrote:
2:19 PMJohn H
Once the temp gets to a certain point, the controller shuts off the grill. Then there is nothing to
do but start over.

Sounds to me like they have a lot to work on, but they keep selling with what they have so I guess not....

Traeger invented them, but they aren't necessarily the best. There are lots of manufacturers and some really nice, rock solid pellet grills available now. Sounds like they may be riding along on name recognition these days.