OlvrHoompe OlvrHoompe is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaven Inspired View Post
I Just purchased a 1974 KRAMER 24' and want to restore it to the original form. Can't find any other information on it besides this post and the ouside measurements. The inside needs some work, so if you or anyone can help me with where to find the info or share some photos you might have of the boat you used to own, I'd be very greatful. Sorry your wife sold yours, that was uncalled for. You can come sail her if you'd like.
Email me:
I own one and glad to share what i know if still interested.