Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Is the gap growing wider in 'merica?

On 12/2/18 2:02 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 2 Dec 2018 08:26:33 -0500 (EST), Justan Ohlphart
wrote:

Keyser Soze Wrote
*and* there are many impoverished people who cannot qualify for
Medicaid.

I'd like you to tell us more about this.

He is just agreeing with me but not admitting it. There is a notch
where people make too much to get Medicaid but still can't afford
decent insurance.

Actually, I don't agree with you but, of course, that never stops you
from misinterpreting. Certainly there are some who cannot qualify for
Medicaid because they have income or assets higher than what is allowed,
but there are far more more and and more complicated reasons, and a lot
of that is due to the ability of individual states to run their programs
as they see fit.