Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Is the gap growing wider in 'merica?

On 12/2/18 10:57 AM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 12/2/18 8:26 AM, Justan Ohlphart wrote: Keyser Soze Wrote *and* there are many impoverished people who cannot qualify for Medicaid. I'd like you to tell us more about this. If you need to apply for Medicaid, I suggest you contact a social worker at your county's office of social services.

You are such an asshole. I would like you to substantiate your
claim that many impoverished poeple cannot qualify for Medicaid.
I am assuming that you are talking about US citizens, but knowing
you as we do, maybe not.

You are such a turd, the likes of which Donnie has never flushed
or plunged in his distinguished janitorial career.

Here's an idea: Ask your good buddy Herring to ask me indirectly 15 or
20 times and see if that induces me to respond to your query. Oh, wait,
that won't work, either.