Tim Tim is offline

Default Happy Birthday Tim!

Keyser Soze
Used to like Denny's, but the one nearest us took a slide downhill. Now,
we go to Bob Evans or, if up in Annapolis, iHop. Our favorite breakfast
restaurant, though, is Waffle House, for the food *and* entertainment.
Sadly, there's none around here so we only stop at one while "on the
road." Road food, up and down I-95, is, for the most part, dreadful.

I still have fond memories from 50+ years ago, of a place in Kansas City
where you could get steak, eggs, fries, coffee, for 99 cents, and it was
open 24-7. I got off work at the paper at 1 am weeknights and Sundays
and if I was hungry, the answer was Nichols Lunch. It closed about a
decade ago.

Yknow, It seems like all restaurants start off good and a few years later they start going to hell.