John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default VHF vs CB Antenna?

On Wed, 28 Nov 2018 19:39:10 -0500, wrote:

One of my neighbors in the late 60s was an air force guy who was big
in the MARS program. He got out of the AF and went to work with Univac
and gave me a bunch of MARS stuff he had accumulated. I still have
most of a 2000' spool of 30 ga wire. The 10 feet at a time I use every
few months has not even made a dent in it.

MARS was great in Vietnam. Got to talk to my wife every few weeks. Very grateful to those guys!