Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default NASA

On 11/26/2018 3:02 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 11/26/18 2:58 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/26/2018 2:56 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 11/26/18 2:54 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/26/2018 2:42 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Live streaming Mars landing right now on the NASA website ....
scheduled to land at 3pm EST.

WOW!Â* They successfully landed it on Mars.

All I saw was a bunch of people in a control room wearing maroon
shirts...

You should have offered to hitch a ride on the spacecraft so you could
watch it land in person.

I was going to, but I heard that the Orange Menace was onboard...

It's really an amazing feat considering all the challenges.
Long range communications have certainly improved since the
earlier landings on Mars. They had an image within a few minutes
after landing.