Jonathan Ganz

Default Still no one!

Your wife's what is bigger and faster?

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
It's a 1986 C&C 27-5. You've seen pictures of it.

You know what, Billy?
Our boat (or my WIFE's if THAT helps!) is faster, bigger, in better shape,
better equipped, better sailed, sailed more often, worth more and so on.
After 1985 C&C started making occasional lemons....ask anyone who knows

C&C.
Awful interior on the 27 as well. Don't feel to bad. My first boat was a

puny
27 as well.
I see the 27 is rated around 180, still slower than my old Pearson 30.

There
are a few of the newer 27s around here. They have a nice hull shape, but

that
window is horrible! The overall effect is that it looks 24 or 25 feet LOA.
Wanna race, dopey??!!! I'll just use the genoa alone!

And...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

RB