Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default First Guzzi I've seen....

John H. wrote:
On Tue, 20 Nov 2018 17:50:37 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

Tim wrote:

10:22 AMBill
Dump the wire wheels. And be a nice bike.

You’d think spikes would have been well obsolete by the early 70s. I
just recently saw an article why spike is still used though. And it
wasn’t really a “retro” thing...

I had a spoke break and shortly thereafter was a very Squirrelly bike.

Did you replace the spoke and tune them? Many folks think the spokes will
just last indefinitely
without maintenance.

No, as on way to work and all sudden, felt like wavy road as I road the
Mission Blvd, on to I-80. One broke and shortly after I guess a few others
let go.