John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default First Guzzi I've seen....

On Tue, 20 Nov 2018 08:10:00 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

John H
....lately that I'd consider buying. Looks like they may be getting away from the 'cruiser' style
and into a more standard style.

https://www.rideapart.com/articles/2...termot-reveal/

Looks like they’re going back to the Tonti-style frame.
And though o have one, I’m not a fan of the “cruiser” but this looks like a trail bike. I’ve noticed that this is a style a lot of builders are going for...

I'd be happier with a taller windscreen. That one looks much like the one on the Quota. The wind hit
chest-high and went up under my helmet trying to rip it off. I wasn't wearing full face at the time.
Miserable ride.