jlrogers±³©

Default Lier's Index

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but alt.asa IS the kiddy pool.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...

"jlrogers±³©" brings his guns to bear and misfires
with:

| Your self image is showing.

Au Contraire Mon Vieux.... as has been proven, my self image is
magnificent. It's your image of me that is in question. Your latest slew of
attempts at trolling for shark have illustrated a faltering, half hearted
and frightened demeanor. As if you crave the attention but wish the damage
to be metered... it's a tragic comedy being played for everyone's
amusement. I've taken time and effort to heed your pitiful cries for
attention... but you appear overwhelmed by trepidation and consequently I
am underwhelmed with your efforts to date.

So Jerr... next time you are compelled to wax poetic... please try rhetoric,
wit and rhyme in your verse.

If you find the task too onerous... please confine your fishing to the kiddy
pool.

CM