Bobsprit

Default Still no one!

Do yourself a favor and for ONE time in your life; Buy a Brand New Boat!

A friend of mine is a head lawyer for Time Warner/AOL. He makes enough money to
buy any sailboat, but he sails a Pearson 39. He says it's dumb to waste money
on a new boat. With most of my sailing local and short, why spend 100K or more
on a new boat?
I tend to agree with my friend. I sail my old boat for a small outlay of money.
The only "new" boat I'd consider would be a C&C 99 or 110, but I'd just as soon
find a used one where someone has already equipped the boat to some degree. It
not only makes sense, it also means you can spend more time sailing and less
time outfitting.
The C&C 34+ is hot on my list among a few others.

RB