Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Thirty Six...

On 11/17/18 3:39 PM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
One of the points is that you're a ****ing moron.

It was a tidal wave of an election. The worst in the house since
post-Watergate. Governors' seats flipped. State legislators
flipped. Districts flipped in solid red states.

But, as I said, you're moron.

Might have gone up one or two to 37 or 38. I don't think there will be a
rush to impeach Trump. It'll be far more productive and fun to watch
various U.S. House committee chairs and majorities on those committees
thoroughly investigate every aspect of Trump's political and financial
life.

Oh, and I think there will be so many albatrosses hanging around Trump's
neck and the neck of the GOP in 2020 that the Dems will take over the
U.S. Senate, too.