Default Latest puppy pic

On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 12:05:05 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 11/16/18 11:50 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 06:39:01 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Thu, 15 Nov 2018 19:48:49 -0500,
wrote:

On Thu, 15 Nov 2018 15:25:09 -0500, John H.
wrote:

She's growing!

http://funkyimg.com/i/2Nbid.jpg

She looks like she is ready to tree a coon ... or your neighbor's cat.
Pretty dog tho, even with the little tail flip. Gives her character.

I might have to adopt a coon just to give her some practice.

There should be some around. They have Raccoons in downtown DC and
they were thick in Clinton.

I talked to the neighborhood mama raccoon and she told me she'd like to
have a puppy to eat...

Raccoons tend to run up a tree when a dog chases them. That is why
they are called coon hounds. Back in the day the process was the dog
treed the coon. the hunter shot the coon, skinned it out for a pelt,to
sell and the dogs got to eat the rest.
I think now days coon hunting is just an excuse to walk around in the
woods at night, usually unarmed and follow the dogs. I am not sure
what the motivation for the dog is if there is no meal at the end.