[email protected] WayneBatrecdotboats@hotmail.com is offline

Default Bayliner helm controls

On Thu, 15 Nov 2018 20:03:50 -0500, Alex wrote:

wrote:
I recently bought a 1986 bayliner trophy 2160. I’ve got it all figured out except the “pull knob” above the ignition key that only says baitwell. What does this do???

If it's red it's the kill switch. They are usually located near the
ignition.

===

Why would a kill switch be labeled baitwell? My guess, and it's only
a SWAG, is that it might be a pump-out for the baitwell since he has
already located the fill/circulating pump switch.

---
https://www.avg.com