Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default It's not even winter yet....

On 11/15/18 1:25 PM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
There's nothing wrong with your grammar.Herring obviously cannot help himself; he "has" to be an asshole.In any case, this isn't a venue for formal writing. Of the handful of posters here I still read, the most egregious grammar and spelling errors, to say nothing of logic errors, are committed by your buddy "Justan" and Bilious Bill, and even most of the ones they make are not worth mentioning.

While you were perfecting your English skills and reasoning, as
instructed by your cow pie throwing liberal professors in bumfoch
Kansas, I was busy honoring a commitment to my country.

1. The cow pies were mostly a product of K-State.
2. I had no idea of the "politics" of most of the professors whose
classes I took.
3. Your commitment to do what, exactly? Help kill SE Asians?

I know a lot of people who never attended college but who managed to
master English to the point where their spelling, grammar, and logic
skills far exceed yours. You're just an ignorant ass.