Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default It's not even winter yet....

On 11/15/2018 11:12 AM, John H. wrote:
On Thu, 15 Nov 2018 07:34:59 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 11/15/2018 7:17 AM, John H. wrote:
On Wed, 14 Nov 2018 19:03:53 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Winter is still about 5 weeks away but man it's been cold the last couple of days...and strong wings gusting close to 100 km are really making it bad.
Fall used to be our best season but endless rain and now drastic cold are taking that away.
Must be that global weather shifts that many keep denying.

https://www.cbc.ca/ns/weather/s0000318.html

Who is denying climate change?

The word 'that' is used to modify a singular noun, not plural.

You would not say, "That dogs that run." You would say, "Those dogs that run."

Eventually you'll learn.

Heh. I am thankful that I was an engineer. If the hundreds of
technical proposals I wrote over the years had been graded for
grammatical correctness and proper punctuation it's unlikely I ever
would have won a contract. :-)

I majored in Math, but basic grammar isn't all that difficult.

Donnie has to remember that what goes around comes around.

I think my basic grammar is probably ok although Harry will never agree.