Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default It's not even winter yet....

wrote:
On Wed, 14 Nov 2018 19:03:53 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

Winter is still about 5 weeks away but man it's been cold the last
couple of days...and strong wings gusting close to 100 km are really making it bad.
Fall used to be our best season but endless rain and now drastic cold
are taking that away.
Must be that global weather shifts that many keep denying.

https://www.cbc.ca/ns/weather/s0000318.html

Yeah they say it might be 70 (21c) on Saturday.

Brrrr

They say rain maybe Tuesday. We need it. None so far this rainy season.
And Trump was correct with his statement the forest have been mismanaged.
They have put out all fires possible for at least 60 years. One of the
lakes we go to near Yosemite, had the Rim Fire come to the edge of the,lake
on one side. Lots of dead trees from bark beetles, that normally are held
in check by smoke from small fires, that clear the underbrush. Probably
300 trees per acre, where the normal would be 100 trees. So we hope for
rain to help the firefighters. Friends of my daughter do not know if their
home in Malibu is OK, but heard on the radio his brothers house is gone.
We are 180 miles from the Paradise Fire, and looks like fog here and people
wearing filter masks.