Default Hey Harry! Aren’t you glad you’re not in China?

On Wed, 14 Nov 2018 16:24:06 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 11/14/18 12:05 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 14 Nov 2018 11:22:32 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

Perhaps my mind doesn't comprehend "Transplanted to the South Stupid..."
So perhaps you can explain what your slow-witted buddy meant...

How are you going to be after your wife drags you south?
I suppose you will just be one of those assholes who just sits around
telling everyone how you used to do things up north.

It's been a long time since I lived in what I would consider "the
north." I won't mind living in Hilton Head. Even met some of the local
pols last time I was there. Accidental meeting. They seemed ok for
Republicans. Sort of. Wouldn't want any grandkids to marry one, of course.

If you think Suburban DC is the South, you have a shock coming. It was
fairly southern down there 40-50 years ago but in a northern way.