Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default what a pussy

On 11/13/18 9:32 AM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:

A U.S. president doesn't have to be on foreign soil to be shot or
killed. I'm not convinced doing so would start WWIII, especially if it
happened on the soil of a country that was friendly towards us, or at
least used to be. Sadly, the list of countries friendly towards the U.S.
is shrinking, thanks to Trump the Grifter.

You think we would be better off with another apologiser in chief
in charge? He was weak, ineffective, and pompous. Grow up and get
a life, Fat Harry. Your side is disgusting. How can you live with
yourself?

Every day I am thankful I am not an ignorant piece of **** like you,
JustanAsshole.