Netzer Netzer is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
I am thrilled with SnoreRX and working my way through Netflix and I am watching the CNN
Seventies show. It is interesting that back then they were clocking
16,000-17,000 murders with a significantly smaller population.
"terror" in those days was serial killers, and cult murders, not
"active" shooters but it was still murder by psychopaths.
The other striking thing was during the Vietnam show when they had
Cronkite saying future presidents should have to stand in Arlington
Cemetery when they decide to take the nation to war again (while he
was standing in a sea of tombstones). That hit me hard.
Man, 16-17k is a lot indeed, considering the population back then. What is it now, like 15k or so?

Last edited by Netzer : September 2nd 22 at 01:22 PM