Default The 70s

I am working my way through Netflix and I am watching the CNN
Seventies show. It is interesting that back then they were clocking
16,000-17,000 murders with a significantly smaller population.
"terror" in those days was serial killers, and cult murders, not
"active" shooters but it was still murder by psychopaths.
The other striking thing was during the Vietnam show when they had
Cronkite saying future presidents should have to stand in Arlington
Cemetery when they decide to take the nation to war again (while he
was standing in a sea of tombstones). That hit me hard.