Default Speaker Pelosi

On Wed, 7 Nov 2018 06:26:18 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

Oh, please...*your* party is led by an overtly bigoted racist running
the most corrupt administration in U.S. history. There will be
subpoenas, hearings, and investigations in the U.S. House, and there
will be indictments, trials, and convictions. I'm thinking Adam Shiff
will be the next Speaker after Nancy Pelosi decides it is time to move on.

Maybe the house members were listening to Chuck Todd last night when
he said a majority of voters in the exit polls said Mueller was a
negative influence on the election. I did see it spun today that 40%
wanted them the witch hunt to go on but other than that it was a
comment I suppose they wish they had back.
The country and the democrats in general would be better served if
they accepted Trump is the president, the GOP picked up seats in the
house and they should be writing legislation that helps Americans, not
further trying to divide them.

I really fear that while the democrats have the country fixated on the
shiny object (getting Trump) there will be back room deals going on
that screw us.