Default I voted!

On Tue, 6 Nov 2018 10:03:25 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 11/6/18 8:55 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/6/2018 8:47 AM, Tim wrote:

May the worse candidate lose.

I have a meeting to attend this morning but I'll go vote after it's over.

For me it's really a waste of time except for governor. The incumbent
running for re-election is a Republican.

Latest odds here says Warren has a 99 out of 100 chance of being
re-elected.Â* Her closest Republican opponent's chances of winning
is less than 1 out of 100 as is the third party candidate.

No local/House of Representative elections in your area, eh?

We have a couple of local issues plus a bunch of local office candidates
in addition to the U.S. Senate, House, and governor's race.

The biggest things here are probably the dozens of constitutional
amendments they rolled up into 13 ballot initiatives.

They put things like offshore drilling and "vaping" on the same vote.
There is one they are selling as banning dog racing that is so broadly
worded that they might have to close all the zoos and stop raising
animals for food are anything else. We already passed an amendment
years ago that gives baby pigs more rights than people.

Personally I think giving the voters this easy an access to the
constitution is stupid. It only takes a ridiculously low, unverified,
number of signatures on a petition to get ballot access.