Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default rec.boats

On 11/5/2018 7:27 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 5 Nov 2018 17:00:13 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 11/5/18 4:56 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 5 Nov 2018 12:54:38 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 11/5/18 11:21 AM, Tim wrote:

7:02 AMMr. Luddite
On 11/5/2018 7:32 AM, Tim wrote:

Don’t now how I messed this up. The thread was originally from 1/05/00

Figures. Bush had just been elected over Gore.

Some people have never recovered from it.

Very true.

There are valid reasons not to have "recovered" from the 2000 POTUS
election, reasons that go beyond the "fix" coming from Bush's brother in
Florida and the "fix" coming from the Supreme Court.

The fact remains, after numerous recounts Bush won ... or did you miss
that?

Oh...you trusted the Republican government of Florida, eh?

Lots of different groups recounted those votes. I am not surprised you
ignored the results. You also glaze over the fact that the voting
districts they had so much trouble with were run my democrat election
commissioners. It was not a republican who designed the butterfly
ballot and it was a democrat county where the accusation of voter
suppression occurred. The county that "lost" 800 votes is blue too
although they were found and counted.

Different groups had been recounting those ballots for years and it
always came out the same. I can see why the liberal media outlets you
get all of your information from ignored that story. How can they
motivate the mob when the truth won't do it? Simple, ignore the truth
and keep rerunning the old incorrect story.

As a progressive liberal Democrat Harry is a good doobie.