Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Well, of course, we knew that!

On 10/29/18 5:48 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/29/2018 5:12 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 16:34:53 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 10/29/18 4:23 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 15:48:12 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

I don't really care what he says.Â* I am more interested in what he
does.

What has your party done lately?

The democrats seem to be calling for civil disobedience and harassment
of people they don't like.
Ernst Röhm would be proud of them.

*** Warning TIT barrage coming ***

No surprise to me you righties embrace Trump's nationalism and his
hatred of religious, racial,Â* and ethnicÂ* minorities once he finishes
reading hisÂ* faked compassion off the teleprompter, and then try to
protect it onto the Dems for complaining about it.

Sure seems to me that the Dems in Congress are busy playing in their
sandbox while Trump struggles with the important issues in government.
At least he's *trying*.

Jerks.

Damn...you would have been a great candidate for Trump University...you
actually believe the guy. Trump isn't "struggling" with anything, and he
apparently barely works two hours a day.