Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default Another Day, Another Build (continued)

Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/28/2018 1:43 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/28/18 1:31 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/28/2018 1:17 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/28/18 1:04 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 28 Oct 2018 11:01:27 -0400, John H.
wrote:

Yet you were the guy claiming he could outshoot all those Prince
George's County cops

Â*From my experience street cops are not that good a shot. You only have
to look at their real life performance. They seem to hit the target
with 10% or fewer shots fired and that is usually at "belly gun"
range.
My cop buddies say they are not much better on the range.

I don't see that many uniformed PG cops anymore since the "cop range"
moved. Maybe they are using the military range next to Andrews. My
recollection is that many were not very good shots with their
sidearms. The local County Mounties have theirÂ* ownÂ* range in
Calvert, and the public is not invited.Â*

So now you are stereotyping cops as poor shots.Â* How's that?

My guess is that some cops are poor shots, some average and
some much better than the average shooter at the range.

I said "many," I did not say all. Words have meanings.

That's one of your unique talents. You imply something
but always leave yourself an escape route.

He should know. Just like elections have meanings and consequences.