Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Another Day, Another Build (continued)

On 10/28/2018 1:41 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/28/18 1:29 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/28/2018 1:04 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 28 Oct 2018 11:01:27 -0400, John H.
wrote:

Yet you were the guy claiming he could outshoot all those Prince
George's County cops

Â*From my experience street cops are not that good a shot. You only have
to look at their real life performance. They seem to hit the target
with 10% or fewer shots fired and that is usually at "belly gun"
range.
My cop buddies say they are not much better on the range.

In an active, serious, shoot or be shot situation, what's the
realistic accurate range of a handgun anyway?Â* 20 feet at best IMO.

25 yards with open sights if you are a decent shooter, at least with my
model 686. Here's one withÂ* a shorter barrel than theÂ* one I have:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv4Bqxx25xA

OfÂ* course, you have to state what you mean by "accurate" range. I can
still shoot pretty tight groups at 15 yards with my .357.

How many times have you done that with someone shooting back at you?