Its Me Its Me is offline

Default Another Day, Another Build (continued)

On Sunday, October 28, 2018 at 11:42:17 AM UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/28/18 11:36 AM, wrote:

I do know however, that if you borrow money from a bank and fail to
pay it back, they will make your life miserable. Isn't that what
happened to you, 'Airree? You should try to get your credit score up
to at least your IQ level, preferably higher. And maybe clean up some
of those outstanding tax liens.

Once again, I have had the *same* good relationship with my current bank
and its several predecessors for decades.

So what lending institution(s) did you default on? That it was not the bank you have your checking account with is meaningless.