John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Another Day, Another Build (continued)

On Sun, 28 Oct 2018 09:34:29 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 10/28/18 9:20 AM, justan wrote:

You're right. Fat Harry is a pussy, heart and soul.

There are *many* women (and men) who can outshoot me. But that seems to
be an issue with you right-wing trashmeisters, not me.

Yet you were the guy claiming he could outshoot all those Prince George's County cops.

On the other hand, or even offhand,

Is that part of your 'reach-around' repertoire?

JustanAsshole, I'm certain I can
outshoot you with generally available rifles or handguns, and at
whatever distance you choose. With the .308 rifle I just sold, I was
shooting under 2" groups at 100 yards off a bipod. With the .308 rifle I
am now assembling, I hope to bring that down, with practice, to under 1"
groups at 100 yards off a bipod. I should have the new lower assembled
by the middle of week. I'll post some photos to give you a woodie you
probably haven't seen for a decade.

Now you're getting into that ol' back-patting mold again!

BTW, do you think you can learn to post without the dozens of and
suchlike crap that accompanies the diarrhea you present us here?

Gosh, do your 'aptitudes' not include reading?