View Single Post
  #30   Report Post  
posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster

First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jun 2016
Default Another Day, Another Build (continued)

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 10/28/18 10:13 AM, justan wrote: Keyser Soze Wrote in message: On 10/28/18 9:20 AM, justan wrote: You're right. Fat Harry is a pussy, heart and soul. There are *many* women (and men) who can outshoot me. But that seems to be an issue with you right-wing trashmeisters, not me.On the other hand, or even offhand, JustanAsshole, I'm certain I can outshoot you with generally available rifles or handguns, and at whatever distance you choose. With the .308 rifle I just sold, I was shooting under 2" groups at 100 yards off a bipod. With the .308 rifle I am now assembling, I hope to bring that down, with practice, to under 1" groups at 100 yards off a bipod. I should have the new lower assembled by the middle of week. I'll post some photos to give you a woodie you probably haven't seen for a decade.BTW, do you think you can learn to post without the dozens of and suchlike crap that accompanies the diarrhea you present us here? Oooo! You are so manly. I have no idea as to why you continue ro try to impress me and others. You are certain of many things that are wrong and pure bull****. You don't know if I can shoot, or even if l own a gun. In fact you don't seem to know much of anything that really matters. There's really nothing about you worth knowing.

Oh by the way, that thing is your problem. Go see your
Apple expert.
--
x