Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Another Day, Another Build (continued)

On 10/28/18 9:20 AM, justan wrote:

You're right. Fat Harry is a pussy, heart and soul.

There are *many* women (and men) who can outshoot me. But that seems to
be an issue with you right-wing trashmeisters, not me.
On the other hand, or even offhand, JustanAsshole, I'm certain I can
outshoot you with generally available rifles or handguns, and at
whatever distance you choose. With the .308 rifle I just sold, I was
shooting under 2" groups at 100 yards off a bipod. With the .308 rifle I
am now assembling, I hope to bring that down, with practice, to under 1"
groups at 100 yards off a bipod. I should have the new lower assembled
by the middle of week. I'll post some photos to give you a woodie you
probably haven't seen for a decade.

BTW, do you think you can learn to post without the dozens of and
suchlike crap that accompanies the diarrhea you present us here?