justan justan is offline

Default I don't blame her...

John H. Wrote in message:
On Sat, 27 Oct 2018 19:11:37 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:On 10/27/18 12:36 PM, wrote: On Sat, 27 Oct 2018 07:20:31 -0400, John H. wrote: In her position, given the wishy-washy approach by our President, I'd do the same thing: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45989356 I am really not sure what we were supposed to do. I guess we could tell them not to sell Europe any more oil. Putin would like that. Gee, what's the point of wasting a trillion dollars a year on the military (or close to a trillion) when we don't have the wherewithal to give the Saudis a smack upside the head for something like this? I mean, what would disgruntled Saudis do, crash airplanes into the new WTC?Brilliant, Krause.

Two words we seldom see in the same phrase. It makes more sense
if you include "not".
Not Krause, brilliant
Krause, not brilliant
Krause brilliant, not