Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Will Dumb Donald...

On 10/27/18 3:13 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 27 Oct 2018 09:42:53 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

Keyser Soze
I don't often put my own comments in quotes, Timmy. I didn't mention
the DB because I wanted comments on the piece, not on its source.
Perhaps you should stick to arm wrestling...it's less mentally taxing.

Quoting the source you cut and pasted helps bolster integrity. You really should try that.

===

For 'Airree to bolster his integrity, he'd first need to understand
the meaning of the word, and be able to find a starting point.

---
http://www.avg.com

It's always funny when a bankster makes ad hominem remarks.