Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Stickers and pictures

On 10/27/18 7:37 AM, True North wrote:
John H

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 15:30:27 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

John H

"And you wonder why people think you're a suckin' up little buddy."

I hope Tim reads this.
I know he likes to give y'all the benefit of the doubt but some times you just have to call a turd a turd.

"It could be that Tim realizes I tried for well over a month to be sociable with you, but you threw
it in my face with every opportunity. Again, you stop the personal attacks, and I will also.

Deal?

In the meantime, learn how to punctuate compound sentences."

I just state the facts Johnny.
The truth and nothing but The truth! If y'all can't handle that, maybe y'all should join a golfing or baking group.

You're just giving Johnny ****head a reason to respond.