True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default Stickers and pictures

John H

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 15:30:27 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:Â*

John HÂ*
Â*
Â*
"And you wonder why people think you're a suckin' up little buddy."Â*
Â*
Â*
I hope Tim reads this.Â*
I know he likes to give y'all the benefit of the doubt but some times you just have to call a turd a turd.Â*

"It could be that Tim realizes I tried for well over a month to be sociable with you, but you threwÂ*
it in my face with every opportunity. Again, you stop the personal attacks, and I will also.Â*

Deal?Â*

In the meantime, learn how to punctuate compound sentences."Â*

I just state the facts Johnny.
The truth and nothing but The truth! If y'all can't handle that, maybe y'all should join a golfing or baking group.