Alex[_16_] Alex[_16_] is offline

Default Stickers and pictures

True North wrote:
Keyser Soze

On 10/26/18 2:19 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/26/2018 2:08 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/26/18 1:39 PM, justan wrote:
"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:
Based on all the stickers and pictures plastered all overthe bomb
suspect's van it is very reasonable toconclude he's a right-wing
nutcase.

Or another democrat dirty trick. The suspects name, circumstances,
and location seem to point in that direction.

As previously noted:

When an unhinged man shot at Republicans at baseball practice last
year, the shooting was met with blanket condemnation from anyone
remotely official on the left.

Conversely, when someone mails pipe bombs to leading Democrats, large
swaths of the right-wing, including several here, rose up denying all
responsibility for any role they may have had, and in their comments
said either that the targets deserve these bombs for criticizing the
Trump administration or that the Democrats mailed the bombs.

As the foo ****s, JustanAsshole, it usually ****s right on your head.

Funny. I don't recall *anyone* here rising up and denying all
responsibility the right wing may have had. In fact, to the contrary.

More Fake News brought to you by Harry (CNN) Krause.

"Your boy Justan speculated just that, and so did you. I suppose we can
give Justan a pass...after all, when one of the Walking Dead Zombies is
out looking for brains to eat, he walks right by your buddy... "

Hee hee Hee!
You re killing me with these lines.

Get a room and learn proper punctuation, dummy.