Its Me Its Me is offline

Default Stickers and pictures

On Friday, October 26, 2018 at 4:07:22 PM UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 13:02:02 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Keyser Soze

On 10/26/18 2:19 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:Â*
On 10/26/2018 2:08 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:Â*
On 10/26/18 1:39 PM, justan wrote:Â*
"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:Â*
Based on all the stickers and pictures plastered all overthe bombÂ*
suspect's vanÂ* it is very reasonable toconclude he's a right-wingÂ*
nutcase.Â*
Â*
Or another democrat dirty trick. The suspects name, circumstances,Â*
Â* and location seem to point in that direction.Â*
Â*
Â*
Â*
As previously noted:Â*
Â*
When an unhinged man shot at Republicans at baseball practice lastÂ*
year, Â*Â*the shooting was met with blanket condemnation from anyoneÂ*
remotely official on the left.Â*
Â*
Conversely, when someone mails pipe bombs to leading Democrats, largeÂ*
swaths of the right-wing, including several here, rose up denying allÂ*
responsibility for any role they may have had, and in their commentsÂ*
said either that the targets deserve these bombs for criticizing theÂ*
Trump administration or that the Democrats mailed the bombs.Â*
Â*
As the foo ****s, JustanAsshole, itÂ* usually ****s right on your head.Â*
Â*
Â*
Â*
Â*
Funny.Â* I don't recall *anyone* here rising up and denying allÂ*
responsibility the right wing may have had.Â* In fact, to the contrary.Â*
Â*
More Fake News brought to you by Harry (CNN) Krause.Â*
Â*
Â*

"Your boy Justan speculated just that, and Â*so did you. I suppose we canÂ*
give Justan a pass...after all, when one of the Walking Dead Zombies isÂ*
out looking for brains to eat, he walks right by your buddy...Â*"

Hee hee Hee!
You re killing me with these lines.

And you wonder why people think you're a suckin' up little buddy.

He's more like a simpleton if those childish, 6th grade lines are "killing" him.