John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Stickers and pictures

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 13:02:02 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Keyser Soze

On 10/26/18 2:19 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:*
On 10/26/2018 2:08 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:*
On 10/26/18 1:39 PM, justan wrote:*
"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:*
Based on all the stickers and pictures plastered all overthe bomb*
suspect's van* it is very reasonable toconclude he's a right-wing*
nutcase.*
*
Or another democrat dirty trick. The suspects name, circumstances,*
* and location seem to point in that direction.*
*
*
*
As previously noted:*
*
When an unhinged man shot at Republicans at baseball practice last*
year, **the shooting was met with blanket condemnation from anyone*
remotely official on the left.*
*
Conversely, when someone mails pipe bombs to leading Democrats, large*
swaths of the right-wing, including several here, rose up denying all*
responsibility for any role they may have had, and in their comments*
said either that the targets deserve these bombs for criticizing the*
Trump administration or that the Democrats mailed the bombs.*
*
As the foo ****s, JustanAsshole, it* usually ****s right on your head.*
*
*

*
*
Funny.* I don't recall *anyone* here rising up and denying all*
responsibility the right wing may have had.* In fact, to the contrary.*
*
More Fake News brought to you by Harry (CNN) Krause.*
*
*

"Your boy Justan speculated just that, and *so did you. I suppose we can*
give Justan a pass...after all, when one of the Walking Dead Zombies is*
out looking for brains to eat, he walks right by your buddy...*"

Hee hee Hee!
You re killing me with these lines.

And you wonder why people think you're a suckin' up little buddy.