Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Fake bombs

On 10/26/2018 10:32 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/26/18 9:57 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/26/2018 9:51 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/26/18 9:44 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/26/2018 9:40 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/26/18 9:18 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/26/2018 9:04 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

So now an 11th "bomb" has been discovered addressed to Cory Booker.

I had previously held the door slightly open to the possibility
that these "bombs" were the work of the left, hoping to gain some
advantage in the mid-terms.

But now I don't think so. Too many of them.Â* I think they are
probably the work of a right-wing nutcase.

On second thought, it wouldn't surprise me if the grand-standing Cory
Booker didn't mail one to himself.

He was probably feeling left out.

No one grandstands more than Trump.

He's the POTUS.Â* He's supposed to.

No,Â* he is supposed to behave in a presidential manner.

Who defines what a "presidential" manner is?Â*Â* You?
The DNC?Â* All Democrats?

This is the primary problem we are experiencing right now.
If Trump doesn't act and behave in a scripted and
acceptable manner to the left, he must be racist and guilty
of virtually everything under the sun.

Party of tolerance?Â*Â* Give me a break.

I expect the POTUS to not constantly insultÂ* individualsÂ* and
institutionsÂ* andÂ* egg onÂ* his moronic followers toÂ* commit or condone
violence. That'sÂ* forÂ* starters.

Those are reasonable expectations. You therefore expect the same
of members of your party, I assume?