justan justan is offline

Default Fake bombs

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 10/26/18 9:44 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote: On 10/26/2018 9:40 AM, Keyser Soze wrote: On 10/26/18 9:18 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote: On 10/26/2018 9:04 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote: So now an 11th "bomb" has been discovered addressed to Cory Booker. I had previously held the door slightly open to the possibility that these "bombs" were the work of the left, hoping to gain some advantage in the mid-terms. But now I don't think so. Too many of them. I think they are probably the work of a right-wing nutcase. On second thought, it wouldn't surprise me if the grand-standing Cory Booker didn't mail one to himself. He was probably feeling left out. No one grandstands more than Trump. He's the POTUS. He's supposed to. No, he is supposed to behave in a presidential manner.

Really? Which president should he emulate?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/